Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Goods that are deemed “dangerous goods” for shipping purposes cannot be returned. These include but are not limited to the following: primers, adhesives, foams, lubricants and cleaning products.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to:
53a Haddon Drive Ballan
Change of mind returns
For change of mind returns all goods must be returned in original condition with in original packaging within the 30 day return period. All return freight costs will be born by the customer. A restocking fee of 20% will apply to all change of mind returns.
Please follow the returns procedure for online purchases in this document.
Returns procedure for online purchases
- Contact Siegware via phone on (03) 53681181 or via firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your invoice number
- We will issue and R.A. (return authorization)
- A copy of the R.A will be issued to your nominated email address. Instructions on how to return the goods will also be issued in this email. Return freight costs will remain wholly with the customer.
- Please enclose a copy of the R.A so that your return can be processed promptly.
- Please quote R.A. number in any correspondence regarding your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
53a Haddon Drive
Ballan VIC 3342.
Please also note the R.A. (Return Authorization Number) where applicable.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Different products carried by Siegware have differing product warranties as specified by various manufactures. Please refer to the individual product listing for specified warranty periods. Where no warranty period is stated, then a default warranty period of 12 months will apply from the date of purchase.
Contact us at email@example.com or call on (03) 53681181 for questions related to refunds and returns.